Re: PATCH: remove work of art in _umount

On 12/14/2014 10:56 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Dec 14,  7:44pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Please don't send useless messages like this to -workers.

I wouldn't get particularly worked up about it.  A little levity is not
unwelcome.
Yeah, I try to have a bit of fun, but really, I do want to know who wrote that because it shows me that I'm not the only guy who finds things more difficult
than they might need to be.  Geniuses can get so wrapped up in their genius
that they forget that what they create should be usable by ordinary folks.