read -e does not restore terminal settings correctly when interrupted if

Hi Zsh guys!

There's a bug in bash that causes inconvenience for zsh users only,
apparently. I don't know why it has been there for so long, given there is
a patch for it already. Do you think there's a way to work around this in
zsh instead?

An excerpt from the original bug
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bash/2014-09/msg00029.html>:

Given the following script (test.sh) :
>         #!/bin/bash
>         cleanup() { :; }
>         trap cleanup 0
>         read -e dummy
> Run the script ('bash test.sh') *in ZSH* and when it waits for an
> input, interrupt it with Ctrl-C. Your terminal is now messed-up. This can
> be verified by running 'cat
> -t' and pressing Enter. ^M will be printed instead of a newline and
> password
> prompts such as the one in sudo cannot be submitted by pressing Enter
> anymore.

Thanks a lot for the awesome zsh,
-- Mehran