Re: Crash when exporting scalar without value and getsparam fails

On Jan 10,  8:56am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Crash when exporting scalar without value and getsparam fails
}
} On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Bart Schaefer
} <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > I think it should do nothing to the environment and return success.
} >
} > % bash -c 'unset IFS; export IFS; echo $?; printenv | grep IFS'
} > 0
} > %
}
} Ah yes, this is what happens for other parameters in zsh too.

So did I somehow miss that this is specific to IFS and doesn't affect
exports in general?  Or is there some other characteristic of the
parameters that tickle this bug?