Re: A05 Test Hang

On 26 January 2015 at 00:01, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> This seems to do the trick (clearly a thinko to ignore the value of
> polltty that is passed in as an argument):

Yes, the original test was for polltty; I simplified the code,
but simplified it the wrong way (polltty is now always false if
fd <= 0).  Thanks.

I'm still scratching my head over how it hung permanently,
but it must be something to do with using terminal input mode
when we shouldn't be.  So I suppose that's not particularly
suspicious beyond the bug,but I can't quite convince myself...

pws