Re: Anyone want to help make zsh/db/gdbm work?

On Jan 30, 2015 11:57 AM, "Peter Stephenson" <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > It should probably unset the variable; any other attempt to reuse a
> > variable declared local (e.g. by declaring it local as a scalar and
> > assigning it as an array) will silently do that, so I don't see why this
> > should be different.
>
> I wonder if this is good enough.

It's actually overkill, it's good enough to simply call unsetparam(pmname)
before the createspecialhash().

If you're actually going to look up the parameter first, you should also
delay the gdbm_open() until you've verified the parameter.