Re: Remind me about oddball reserved words

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:58:51 -0700
> Close brace is recognized as a reserved word in command position?  I've
> entirely forgotten why and would like to be reminded.

I would guess it's to do with the fact that with IGNORE_BRACES (or
IGNORE_CLOSE_BRACES) set, which is old sh style, "}" needs to be in
command position.  I suspect it's not needed in native mode.

> Also, why close brace and not close-double-bracket?

There's no case where ']]' needs to be special in command position, only
at the end of a specially parsed condition.

pws