Re: Remind me about oddball reserved words

On Mar 28, 10:39pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Remind me about oddball reserved words
}
} On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:58:51 -0700
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > Close brace is recognized as a reserved word in command position?  I've
} > entirely forgotten why and would like to be reminded.
}
} I would guess it's to do with the fact that with IGNORE_BRACES (or
} IGNORE_CLOSE_BRACES) set, which is old sh style, "}" needs to be in
} command position.

$ { echo Ahh, yes, that is exactly it.; echo Thanks.; }