Re: texi2html vs texi2any/makeinfo

If texinfo-4.x is in use, I think 'makeinfo --html' can not be
used as a replacement of texi2html.

With texinfo-5.x, 'texi2any --html' works but the output is
somewhat different from that produced by texi2html.
'texi2any -c TEXI2HTML=1' is *almost* compatible with texi2html.

For those who are not yet using texinfo-5.x, I temporarily
uploaded the html files produced by 'texi2any -c TEXI2HTML=1'
and 'texi2html' to the following url for comparison:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~takimoto/zsh-doc/

I will patch configure.ac so that 'texi2any -c TEXI2HTML=1'
is used if texi2any is found (texi2any is new in texinfo-5),
and texi2html otherwise. Is this OK?

Jun