Re: Vim yodl syntax highlighting

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've sketched a Vim syntax file for zsh yodl files.  Not perfect yet but
> better than no highlighting at all.
>
> At this time there are two known issues:
>
> [...]
>
> Should this live in the zsh repository?  If it's useful to people it
> should live alongside the code, but if it's just me, I'll throw it on my
> personal github account.

Thank you for creating this!

Perhaps it'd be wisest to get your new syntax file included with Vim?
That way, nobody will ever have to install it; it will be already
installed for them.

Ordinary Vim (but not vim-tiny) already includes an enormous number of
syntax files.

You can submit your file to:  https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/entry

--
Jason Spiro:  computer consultant.
Improve your kids' or your workers' productivity.  If you'd like