Re: Bug: bracketed-paste-magic + ztcp causes wrong pasted contents for CJK payloads

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:38:13 -0700
> On Oct 28,  5:44pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> }
> } I wonder if the existing setsparam() etc. functions, which are currently
> } just aliases or front-ends for assignsparam() etc. with no warnings,
> } could be modified to add the flag based on the option?
>
> You mean modify the implementations, not the call signature, correct?

Yes.

> Testing of the WARNCREATEGLOBAL flag is pretty isolated at the moment
> and there are a lot of calls to setsparam() et al.

Exactly.  I suspect they could all benefit --- I can't think of a case
where this is actually wrong, only where you don't care.  But
WARNCREATEGLOBAL isn't supposed to care whether your care, only warn...

pws