Test/V01private.ztst skipped (was: zsh 5.1.1-test-1)

Peter Stephenson wrote on Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 18:35:14 +0000:
> I'm not expecting unexpected problems, but then logically I can't, so
> let me know.

    % make test
    (eval):4: failed to load module `zsh/param/private': /home/daniel/src/zsh/Test/Modules/zsh/param/private.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    ./V10private.ztst: skipped (can't load the zsh/param/private module for testing)

This is both before and after running 'make install'.  After 'git clean -fdx'
and rebuild/reinstall, it runs and passes.

Did I miss a memo about having to rerun Util/preconfig at some point?