Re: Test/V01private.ztst skipped (was: zsh 5.1.1-test-1)

On Nov 21, 11:01pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} Did I miss a memo about having to rerun Util/preconfig at some point?

I was grumbling about a related thing some weeks ago, wherein once a
module has been compiled in, it's very difficult to get the build to
stop trying to link it even though it has been removed.

I *think* the answer to your issue would be to remove config.modules
and allow it to be rebuilt; I don't think Util/preconfig has anything
directly to do with it.

Build-time module dependencies are a bit of a nightmare.