Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: zsh-workers/37266 has a malicious attachment
- X-seq: zsh-workers 37271
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Zsh Hackers' List" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: zsh-workers/37266 has a malicious attachment
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:11:31 -0800
- Cc: Geoff Wing <mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:in-reply-to:comments:references:to:subject:cc :mime-version:content-type; bh=GqJP/sMa9Xkkn/y/R//8xmyGJpTjI6LbEUs4Qrt8zpY=; b=dsK23GPU8+e1n9BQdfaxrJEzjOso4ZJVcpPO+pr042N8rqHz3az67nClY6bFah8C5I BGqtiH6uWI8FdT17Rbf1kSCaWUS8W/I17yZr1RDmssi7pSMEB1v9Es5DaFLLbwh7qq0R zmsGT6RewXt7g9R+qy0od/EEZOidID9EcqNfUxie/7ODkMHkRTkYroN2CXpwEIHaULoA /nDjYdOIeG8EoxmeBzmUlhOYGI192l5XK9i52r79Lxb1blx8ulpfvxh6j32dVSnXV4Zp pT49aC1tJMw2uQaIpSPj3GGiiZC3knYe07hN86J2omKtSUBS5cIeZqGOymkK7nT9ELCL Zmdg==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
On Dec 1, 12:24pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} ...probably obvious enough to everyone here, but as it got flagged up by
} our email system I thought it was worth reporting more widely.
} Subject line is "Your e-ticket #0000228935".
The number of spam/malicious messages making it to the list has been
slowly creeping up the last several months. We may have to consider
closing zsh-workers to non-subscribers.
Curiously zsh-users doesn't seem to have the same problem (yet), so if
we can close -workers while still allowing the cross-posting, we won't
Or maybe non-member posts could require approval, as with -announce.
Barton E. Schaefer
Messages sorted by: