Re: Using GitHub

On Dec 23, 12:04pm, Lewis, Eric wrote:
}
} What are the development team's thoughts about adopting a tool like GitHub
} for issue/bug tracking?

Something along the lines of "Git off my lawn, ya whippersnapper" seems
pretty likely.

More seriously:  We tried using the tracker on SourceForge and it didn't
really work -- it wasn't well-monitored or kept up to date.  Adding yet
another source of bug reports, conversations to monitor, and updates to
record, is not appealing, nor at this point is that something I have
much time to attend to.

Others may have different feelings/opinions.