Re: segfault in completion for configure

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:07:57 -0700
> Specifically, if the signals arrive in order USR1 USR2 such that USR2
> is handled during the [[ ]] expression in TRAPUSR1, then the state from
> TRAPUSR2 will be discarded.  I don't know if/how we ought to document.

Are you simply worried that a pattern match that happens asynchronously
might not leave behind $MATCH / $match etc. values after return owing to
other asynchronous goings on with pattern matching?  I don't think
that's an issue.  I'm sure there must be other examples of this.

pws