Re: Possible ZSH bug with IO direction

Thanks, the workaround did work. But I've never seen read & write redirection at the interactive prompt. Does that make the STDIN for the program I'm running readable and writable? How does that work? Can the program then rewind that descriptor, and write to `input.jpg`?

Also since Bash doesn't suffer from this problem, will this be fixed eventually?