Re: [BUG/IMPROVEMENT] Buffer corruption while horizontally resizing terminal window

Sorry, let me explain again.

I did the following to reproduce this behavior (On Arch Linux and Ubuntu
16.04):

(1) Installed Zsh (Arch Linux: Git; Ubuntu: zsh 5.1.1)
(2) Removed every local configuration file and checked if files (/etc/zsh/)
are empty:
      /etc/zsh/{zshrc,zlogin,zlogout,zprofile,zshenv}
      ~/.zshrc
(3) Open a terminal with zsh as shell & "cat /proc/cpuinfo"
(3) Horizontally resize the terminal window to the minimum and slowly
resize it back to the normal size
(4) Repeat (3) until you see that the content of the cpuinfo get deleted or
overwritten by some text