Re: Shift-Insert overwrites ZLE CUTBUFFER

Moving this to -workers ...

On Oct 31,  4:56pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} Associating it with the existing cut/paste features at least puts
} it in a logical and memorable place, at least once you're aware of
} the feature. And if you know about things like yank-pop or vi "0
} then it is not so likely to be bothersome. But I'd be open to
} something better.