Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On Dec 11,  3:26am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh-5.2-test-3
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote on Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 19:07:37 -0800:
} > -		    char savl;
} > +		    char savl = 0;
}
} I see you've pushed this, but for what it's worth, it wouldn't have been
} my first choice.  I'd rather have left the variable uninitialized in the
} (sfx is false) case, precisely so reading savl without checking sfx
} first would result in an "is used uninitialized" warning.

Obviously though at least one compiler isn't clever enough to spot that
detail, otherwise Ray wouldn't have seen the warning to begin with.