Re: signal mask bug?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:10:44 -0800
> But then when we reach prinjob() from the "jobs" command, pn->status of
> that job has changed from -1 to 65535.
>
> This happens at signals.c:525 in wait_for_processes(), when the status
> returned from wait3(&status) [line 457] is assigned to it.

Or somewhere or other it's going through a cast to unsigned short, but
that doesn't seem all that likely in the signal code, particularly POSIX
style on a 32- or 64-bit architecture.

If it's Solaris *and* Linux it seems unlikely the status itself is
doing anything funny, though, and that's passed back as int *...

pws