Re: workers/40626 (commit 6c476c22) causes multiple test failures

Bart Schaefer wrote on Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 11:42:16 -0800:
> On Feb 26,  6:16am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> } Subject: Re: workers/40626 (commit 6c476c22) causes multiple test failures
> }
> } Bart Schaefer wrote on Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 16:04:55 -0800:
> } > This is just the first one that dies:
> }
> } I could swear 'make check' had passed before I pushed this, but I can
> } reproduce this.  No time to debug, so reverted.  Sorry for the breakage.
>
> workers/40508 always seemed questionable to me.
>
> I suspect this is what comes of some attempt to optimize assignments.
> There may be cases where the recopy operation in these set*() functions
> is redundant, but I don't feel like tracking that down just now; it is
> definitely necessary for $options, so ...

Thanks for fixing this.

For future reference, James (who reported the original bug offlist) has
since reported another symptom:

% autoload -Uz compinit; compinit; setopt listambiguous; options+=()
% <accept-line>
% a<TAB>
zsh: Segmentation fault  Src/zsh -f

The latest patch fixes this one, too.