Re: [BUG] umount mountpoint completion

On Mar 7,  9:37pm, Ferdinand Thiessen wrote:
} Subject: Re: [BUG] umount mountpoint completion
}
} Am 07.03.2017 um 20:14 schrieb Bart Schaefer:
} > If this is just completed as
} >     % umount /tmp/a<TAB>
} > is the result the same, or is the extra quoting happening because of
} > _normal being called by _arguments from _sudo?  I'm having a hard
} > time tracing down that bit.
}
} No if you use it without quotes it works:
}
} % umount /tmp/a<TAB>

Heh, that's helpful but it's not exactly what I meant to ask.

With sudo and quotes -> broken
With sudo without quotes -> ??  (what I didn't think to ask)
With quotes without sudo -> ??  (what I intended to ask)
With neither quotes nor sudo -> works  (what you told me)

Those two most recent traces you linked are exactly the same except for
some lines where the values ofthe variables that track quoting state
are visible, but make no change in the execution.