Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: LINENO behaviour in sh mode
- X-seq: zsh-workers 40887
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: LINENO behaviour in sh mode
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 09:11:42 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:in-reply-to:comments:references:to:subject :mime-version; bh=QeOJgVRu0BjMtyhOgsBaKnP6zk7hK/3C3La6ofXB2Pg=; b=cy+w4Zj7r/FX8PRXyPivAwptwa5BZa7ayzzW9nB7mEzZeTLZBuumEPfNte9ZeeIeNS jLbYKMsMpHwZnfWSLGq+7W4HycEgNCoH5hAGMjFtsFaC/aVJ3ccqkZDjMEKYODeWQyXx PETx3h2H4a/uB8Vvi/Eja84iH/NGu+TGMhVsavLdz0DIeOvl4dZMY4wBzPgD9zgUSkrs MmQd1KntPPz3DbMaM8FbJnwBTfnSrspAnOqYA7xHN0LIFFZNvBHBjzVRw/H2TtSHNTxJ 4G5MDadY7jUtL/r1wrdwlHzd0FqmBtFP1wCi+u4LBu3dhtTyupX2ylLhXghww+mqZ8WZ qC8w==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <170322194527.ZM5658@torch.brasslantern.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 23, 4:09am, Martijn Dekker wrote:
} Op 23-03-17 om 03:45 schreef Bart Schaefer:
} > You're forgetting about the second effect of this, which is to print
} > "(eval)" in xtrace output instead of the script or function name. Try
} > your test again with "set -x" ...
} Yes, but how is that a problem? Seems like logical behaviour to me.
Just pointing out that it's another difference that will appear. It
may not matter but someone might care about their prompt changing etc.
} (BTW, Bart, all your messages have been coming through zwh-workers in
} duplicate for quite some time now, the second copy always about 2K
} larger than the first due to extra routing headers.)
Thanks for letting me know; that means at least some of gmail's SMTP
relays are off the blocklist used by primenet. Gmail inbox suppresses
duplicates and so apparently does the list archive (do both copies of
what you see have the same X-Seq ?) so I can't see the effect myself.
I'll try this one without the second copy and see what happens.
Messages sorted by: