Re: empty job texts for suspended .zshrc jobs

On Apr 4, 10:30am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Presumably the assumption here was a sourced file wouldn't need the job
} text, which presumably is wrong so this fix is reasonable...?

With reference to your comment in the commit log --

	We'll need to see if this makes start up inefficient.

-- this did not significantly change startup time for my .z* files
(1600 lines / 176kb).

Anybody have a really large startup config they can test?