Re: zsh 5.3.1 crashes on completion

Bart Schaefer wrote on Thu, May 11, 2017 at 14:19:03 -0700:
> On May 11, 10:35am, ChenYao wrote:
> }
> } It seems that zsh is attempting to double free memory when
> } autocompleting `fc` or `r`. And it causes zsh crash.
>
> I'm NOT able to reproduce this from "zsh -f" with the most recent git
> checkout.
>
> Completing after an expression in backticks

I parsed ChenYao's backticks as quotation marks, so I thought he was
talking about completion either at

    LBUFFER="r" RBUFFER=""

or at

    LBUFFER="r " RBUFFER=""

.

ChenYao: can you show us the exact partial command that has been entered
when you invoke completion and provoke the crash?  Best show it on
a line by itself so there is no ambiguity.  Thanks.