Re: ZSH SSH completion with new Include directive in OpenSSH

On Fri, 26 May 2017 10:53:26 +0000
Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bart Schaefer wrote on Thu, 25 May 2017 21:53 -0700:
> > Nevertheless I suppose you're looking for something like the following
> > (the "Match" directive is unlikely ever to be interpreted):
>
> Note that we've already received patches for ssh_config(5) Include support,
> such as 40688.  I think they were neither applied nor rejected, just pending.

Could someone who thinks they know enough about ssh check and
apply them? Thanks.

(There is no magic "check and apply all pending patches" daemon round
here, unfortunately, and we've gone blue in the face asking for
volunteers for administrative help.)

pws