Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
mikachu/badarrays (Re: Valgrind testing, ideas)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 41174
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: mikachu/badarrays (Re: Valgrind testing, ideas)
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 12:43:37 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:in-reply-to:comments:references:to:subject :mime-version; bh=JQyp5qheeLk2nDu/BXRvr9TvPVCJ2uR1Y/PRWPMSAY0=; b=dH4hlkqI8ss6EiloxffHXnIuvvpQqVVEKb/FHlzZFnlzLWD0Kkgsj8QgahcE3i63QF +ThGYgPBsnTNxIQMEhCgmGR1yEPSWpFDRkXkSorettQYS7aUam1xlGnUVpbLJJznyWEY KrHnde5wN+tCixqKE44fvkbSej2KL2cvDt5ZqBL0FXEBj+DR0tgMEgC1/PO/J1sr8H9V /P6uma4WtX/2OiziiEh7EuZfMaJvauSoYcZL5Ht1ovS6900EBV/kmuI2Z2xCSh0agOxN nTqgbPj+qShNyH3XZBxr5QyoJql63T9t1+QmLP+dbSTa+D9WKnY57rSb1Vi8d5sXdV0y 1kJA==
- In-reply-to: <etPan.5927b758.12200854.1a9@MacMini.local>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <etPan.5927b758.12200854.1a9@MacMini.local>
On May 26, 7:04am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
} The arrlen branch seems to faint. I had this idea of employing
} valgrind, to get certain about code in the branch.
} Found 4 errors, instantly.
I took a stab at merging mikachu/badarrays into the current master,
and for the most part it was straightforward, but there are too many
conflicting changes to Src/params.c (different numbers of values in
the replacements for the whole suite of IPDEF macros, of which more
have been added in the meantime; bug fixes in getarrvalue() that
overlap the PM_CACHLEN changes). I gave up on attempting to follow
what would need to be be edited to bring the latest code up to date.
I could push the current broken (won't compile) state up to the origin
(I branched my merge as schaefer/badarrays) if Mikachu is interested in
cleaning up params.c. In the meantime it's probably not worthwhile to
attempt memory checking on mikchu/badarrays.
Messages sorted by: