mikachu/badarrays (Re: Valgrind testing, ideas)

On May 26,  7:04am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} The arrlen branch seems to faint. I had this idea of employing
} valgrind, to get certain about code in the branch.
}
} Found 4 errors, instantly.

I took a stab at merging mikachu/badarrays into the current master,
and for the most part it was straightforward, but there are too many
conflicting changes to Src/params.c (different numbers of values in
the replacements for the whole suite of IPDEF macros, of which more
have been added in the meantime; bug fixes in getarrvalue() that
overlap the PM_CACHLEN changes).  I gave up on attempting to follow
what would need to be be edited to bring the latest code up to date.

I could push the current broken (won't compile) state up to the origin
(I branched my merge as schaefer/badarrays) if Mikachu is interested in
cleaning up params.c.  In the meantime it's probably not worthwhile to
attempt memory checking on mikchu/badarrays.