Automatic code documentation – example for 2 Zsh functions

Hello,
using Zshelldoc I've generated code documentation for functions: tetris, tetriscurses. I encourage to read the docs a little to obtain quickly appearing hints, confirming that the docs are useful. Sadly no function is documented in both scripts, Zshelldoc would include comments preceding functions in result.

The docs in question:

https://github.com/zdharma/hacking-private/tree/master/auto-doc

So I thought that maybe there are functions in distribution that would be good to document this way? I'm successfully using Zshelldoc with 2 my projects zplugin, zplugin-crasis, also deploying PDFs with Travis CI to Github pages, etc.

Zshelldoc is here: https://github.com/zdharma/zshelldoc

BTW. Something happened to tetriscurses. I've observed this long time ago (1 year) but didn't have time to investigate – after starting, the blocks fall so fast that the game is over after about 0.1 second.
--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org