Re: Use HGPLAIN instead of HGRCPATH in VCS_INFO_get_data_hg

Hi!

Alexey Sokolov wrote:
> No problem. I copypasted it this way because of the following in
> http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/git.html: "We prefer patches to be included
> inline in the body of the message because it makes it easier to comment on
> particular lines."

Yup, technically that's true, unless the mailer mangles the diff. Of
course, there's always "git send-email" to avoid that, if the system
it's running on is configured to support it.

I've applied and pushed your patch. Thanks again!

Regards, Frank
                                                  -- RFC 1925