Re: Valgrind tests (was: Re: Zsh: [7] + 23074 suspended (tty output))

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 16:50, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you describe what changes would be involved?  Would the test
> suite remain as portable as it should be?

I was thinking little different back then when creating VATS, it
appeared reasonable to have separate tests aimed at stressing Zsh in
terms of memory usage, etc. I now see that the main Zsh tests are
putting much stress on Zsh, so VATS should just add vtest.conf, custom
runtests.zsh, zsh-valgrind-parse.cmd, custom ztst.zsh (I'm not sure if
the two custom files really have to be different), from here:
https://github.com/zdharma/VATS-zsh/tree/master/VATS.

The readme of this project is unnecessarily very long, the thing is
very simple, I need some time to approach this again with original
Test/ in mind.

I've found asciinema about VATS: https://asciinema.org/a/125035
(asciinema seems down at the moment).
--