Re: Bug Report: ... not being expanded properly?

On 2/6/19, Aaron Lichtman <aaronlichtman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions with regard to how to debug this? I looked
> through my .zshrc and .zprofile files and everything seems to be in order.
> I don't have a great understanding of zsh internals and am a bit lost.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Best,
> Aaron Lichtman

Remove your aliases and use this instead,

# just type '...' to get '../..'
function _rationalise-dot() {
  local MATCH MBEGIN MEND
  if [[ $LBUFFER =~ '(^|/| |	|'$'\n''|\||;|&)\.\.$' ]]; then
    LBUFFER+=/
    zle self-insert
  fi
  zle self-insert
}
zle -N _rationalise-dot
bindkey . _rationalise-dot
# without this, typing a . aborts incremental history search
bindkey -M isearch . self-insert
# dito for searching in menu selection
bindkey -M menuselect . self-insert

--