Re: PATCH: completion match ordering

On 6 May 2019, at 16:16, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I finally got around to finishing off the changes to the options for completion
> match ordering via compadd -o. Thanks to dana for reminding me about this.

Thank you!

Your matchcmp() update removes SORTIT_IGNORING_BACKSLASHES entirely — is that
deliberate in light of my changes? It should always make sense to skip
back-slashes in completion matches unless `compadd -Q` is used to bypass
escaping, shouldn't it? Or do i misunderstand?

(If it is deliberate, the test i added — which causes a conflict with this
patch, btw — will fail until some replacement is devised)

dana