Re: PATCH: completion option updates

On 21 May 2019, at 19:01, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> openssh 8.0p1 - this was already done but args to -T were missed

Correct me if i've missed something, but i don't think this is right.
ssh-add's help output does say that -T takes an argument, but the actual
source indicates that it doesn't — the flag's effect is applied to the tool's
normal operands (which are identity files).

I remember double-checking this because i was otherwise just going off the
release notes

dana