Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: completion option updates
- X-seq: zsh-workers 44352
- From: Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: dana <dana@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: completion option updates
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 11:21:25 +0200
- Authentication-results: amavisd4.gkg.net (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=yahoo.co.uk
- Cc: Zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1558516886; bh=xOGIvKu+4tIU0v9173SOsDTi4lzcuDIJG/GeRarTta4=; h=From:References:To:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=o7SMvOiSdkMR3F+1POg+xjXyHEYaC/K75Wq2w6/uJq1xFN1zeuA7DsbIpKx5k4Q3AeflO2fL2RU3ZMcdaHZj4Z5uWGJMhML+GUwVqBFRFTgnynt0rSW4CiJ3Vrb+GlGMXacR4twl/HwqEmKr/XGXWUDzH+WgG+h/D/xbtTtRKYlVcWgHYftfFOz2fUG1eQ2mX/ulHUqNEWHuQ/+CoKuR40MDBGrUWjI9OsZLSj1ReOpQZp71n+BRDv4szalatNQ82nPxD5nnrWxEdrLyqcvQhjriZv9HRGKGZVTpDl6SgZEojEZyiPGHYw0kVE4tA0+YnMcVuvFlju4WHcmwJ/dwrw==
- In-reply-to: <BC226C34-1623-491C-97CD-2841D8E46894@dana.is>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <18501-1558483283.129096@JUth.QHwb.oiiP> <BC226C34-1623-491C-97CD-2841D8E46894@dana.is>
> > openssh 8.0p1 - this was already done but args to -T were missed
> Correct me if i've missed something, but i don't think this is right.
> ssh-add's help output does say that -T takes an argument, but the actual
> source indicates that it doesn't ??? the flag's effect is applied to the tool's
> normal operands (which are identity files).
That is correct but note that the patch uses the :*: _arguments
form to handle all arguments following -T. The man page for ssh-add,
indicates that -T can't be used in combination with any other options.
So following -T, the only thing that is valid is public key files. So
_files with a *.pub glob is slightly more specific than the full _files
that is otherwise used. If, contrary to the man page, you can usefully
do things like ssh-add -T -v pubkey then it is probably better left as
you had it.
Messages sorted by: