Re: Logo

Hey Everyone,

I gave our designer the feedback and this is what he came back with
https://cl.ly/aca8f4c2ecab

I think the icons are great, but the wordmarks need work. I've been playing
with different fonts and I'm just not happy yet https://cl.ly/b92d660678b9

Look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Justin Dorfman