Re: [Feature Request] Add ability to define functions as noglob

1. Any function getting urls or math expressions (code expressions in general, in fact) is much more useable with noglob. And I have quite a few of such functions.
2. Probably an option set by oh-my-zsh is changing my which. I don’t want to disable such an option, though, since I greatly benefit from it.

Another point I forgot; Aliases are generally not as good as functions, since you need to define the alias before you can use it. This introduces incidental complexity and a need to manage what came before what.