Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: _subversion is going to need to use 'help -v'
- X-seq: zsh-workers 44810
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: _subversion is going to need to use 'help -v'
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:29:15 +0200
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx, Cristiano De Michele <cristiano.demichele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qAkQD4TUhtRRoFSB2J576KbZ/Od+fDGoDws9IE04l6A=; b=ZFM9xKEl0SX3mytDaAz1/1ul0KQ0M9faQ/OgHR3BTg9HSamr2In+cK9+IYkyWtyh0y xqJnW50WmEJnAhXRf1yG+cH7yWvQW5ppxePxKn0sYjOfj/+HHAN0tYQQHxijOrAYL61V l0tNYhnFyzN6jZBgK3RvejdS4+dCwhyYv/qTXJCKS723oG1SEBS37ZvEiTMSYOOR/HQe VuUYATOs1NiFKk2ljKMNkJwh7acXYEbwToryxppq9YXO8VlBB+rx846W9ZJhXXuE7Wek uvZ3DTL1IrHuTd2BC23R7P/A4nxUg1J1q53FHsQImaAizvrdLiDOj9yDj+3Dw7+gTKXL 2+Ag==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 9/4/19, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Shahaf wrote on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 20:19 +00:00:
>> tl;dr: A change made to Subversion (upstream) trunk today affects
> Patch attached. I think it's fairly safe to commit it already, even
> before the upstream release: it's unlikely that «svn help -v» will be
> made to mean "grow a toaster's arm".
The "Use 'svn help -v' to show global options" patch is broken:
zrecompile:41: parse error near `fi'
the resulting code is:
if _cache_invalid svn-help-takes-verbose || ! _retrieve_cache
if [[ $(_call_program svn-help-v svn help help) == *--verbose* ]]
_svn_help_takes_verbose=$(( ! $? ))
_store_cache svn-help-takes-verbose _svn_help_takes_verbose
which has both unclear indentation and intention. I would fix it but I
don't know if you meant to include both lines in the if. Please don't
use short_loops malformed syntax in distributed code because it always
leads to incorrectly written code like the above.
Messages sorted by: