Re: Portable rootless ZSH

Hi Peter!

> The directories are given by fpath (array) and FPATH

Thank you for link to FPATH! It is one step forward for me. But I've faced with error.

When I try to rebuild and run zsh on the server where zsh was installed I've got success:

1. Build ./configure --disable-dynamic --disable-gdbm && make
2. export FPATH="/home/user/.autojump/functions:/home/user/.oh-my-zsh/plugins/git:/home/user/.oh-my-zsh/functions:/home/user/.oh-my-zsh/completions:/usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions:/usr/share/zsh/vendor-functions:/usr/share/zsh/vendor-completions:/usr/share/zsh/functions/Calendar:/usr/share/zsh/functions/Chpwd:/usr/share/zsh/functions/Completion: ......"
3. Run ./Src/zsh
4. It works as expected with OMZ theme!

But when I copy ./Src/zsh with all FPATH directories to another server where ZSH has never been installed I've got the error:

$ export FPATH="..."
$ ./zsh
./zsh: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by ./zsh)

Coden