Re: ssh completion on Catalina

Dana,

Just add this :

If I write partial name which doesn’t exist, completion takes 30 seconds before error message :

ssh: Could not resolve hostname dlfgkmd: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

In Mojave env, it seems I received a Bell, and I used backspace to fix the partial name.

Note, today I have 520 servers description in my .ssh/config file

Cheers,
Bruno