Re: PATCH: bug fix: infinite loop in sysread

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 8:52 PM dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5 Feb 2020, at 08:19, Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The attached patch fixes a bug in sysread from zsh/system.
>
> I've merged this because it makes sense to me and i want to do another 5.8
> test release. If there are any issues we can back it out obv. Thanks

Thanks, dana.

FYI: I have commit rights. I'm new here, so I would need someone to
give me a go ahead before I merge anything into master. Your merging
my patch is more convenient for me of course (less work). You can push
this work to me by telling me to merge.

Roman.