Re: sudo autocompletion

On 15 Feb 2020, at 16:22, Andrey Butirsky <butirsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> seems the patches were not included to the 5.8 release. Does it mean they
> are not ready yet, and can we hope they will be included eventually?

Yeah, we had already committed to the release date, and since it deals with
lower-level functions it felt slightly risky to merge it with so little time
left, so i kept it back.

It'll be one of the first things in (along with the minor _su addition we
discussed) once i'm sure there's nothing catastrophically wrong with 5.8.

Whether it will be released very soon, i'm not sure yet.

dana