Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Unreadable directories aren't included in glob expansion
- X-seq: zsh-workers 45508
- From: Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Unreadable directories aren't included in glob expansion
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 10:57:45 +0900
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CGME20200109154313eucas1p13b2e5465f21d059ea08537012e140236@eucas1p1.samsung.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <228AACAF-6A76-417F-929A-0CC48A9AB1D0@kba.biglobe.ne.jp> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3DFEA2DC-139B-435D-A272-18208085736B@kba.biglobe.ne.jp> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2020/02/28 23:55, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Shahaf wrote on Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:26 +0000:
> Actually, it turns out that the test in question has already been fixed
> on the 5.9 branch. (I completely forgot about that before, sorry. I only
> ran into it now because I was trying to merge 5.9 into master.)
> The fix is in commit edc04bd94656a152e17f06188bcef172d62a3ad4.
> Could you check if D02 passes on the 5.9 branch on Cygwin? If it does,
> I'll merge master into 5.9, resolve the conflict on D02 by removing the
> skip and leaving the test exit code and flags as "0:" (= pass), and then
> merge 5.9 into master.
So you are going to fix the C code so that unreadable/unsearchable directory
does match with "*/".
On Cygwin, all of d000 d111 d444 match with */ on either master or 5.9
branch. So the test D02 passes on 5.9 (with flag '0:').
Messages sorted by: