Re: PATCH: sshfs user-side automount

Peter Stephenson wrote on Mon, 16 Mar 2020 10:11 +0000:
> (Lines are marked as "preformatted" in Evolution --- I hope that removes
> hard spaces.)

That seems to have made no difference.

You might find it easier to run «git format-patch -1» and then attach
the resulting file.

> +the default behaviour is equivalent to the following value:
> +example(zstyle ':chwpd:sshfs:' command-path sshfs -o workaround=rename)

According to the sshfs(1) man page, the "buflimit" workaround is
enabled by default.

Is the "buflimit" workaround enabled when sshfs(1) is invoked as «sshfs
-o workaround=rename»?  I.e., does defaulting the "rename" workaround
enabled effectively change sshfs(1)'s default behaviour?

Cheers,

Daniel