"zsh"

Dear CEO,
(It's very urgent, please transfer this email to your CEO. If this email affects you, we are very sorry, please ignore this email. Thanks)
We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in China.
We received an application from Hua Hai Ltd on June 9, 2020. They want to register " zsh " as their Internet Keyword and " zsh .cn "、" zsh .com.cn " 、" zsh .net.cn "、" zsh .org.cn " domain names, they are in China domain names. But after checking it, we find " zsh " conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?

Best Regards
Mike Zhang | Service Manager
China Domain Registry (Head Office)
No. 300, Xuanhua Road, Changning District, Shanghai200050, China
Tel: +86-2161918696 | Fax: +86-2161918697  | Mob: +86-1582177 1823
Web: www(dot)china-registry(dot)net