Re: Bug in "git stash drop" completion: "_arguments:comparguments:325: invalid argument: _git-notes"

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 08:17:10AM +0000, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > just ran into zsh 5.8 throwing these errors upon "git stash drop" tab
> > completion:
>
> Fixed by zsh-5.8-44-g754658aff, I assume?

Sounds so. Unfortunately unposted — and I just checked my zsh mailing
list archive, not git. :-/

Sorry for the noise and thanks for the pointer to which git commit to
cherry-pick for the next Debian upload.

		Kind regards, Axel
--
PGP: 2FF9CD59612616B5      /~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign, http://arc.pasp.de/