zsh/lldb (was: Re: [BUG] Zsh crashes when using autocomplete because of memory unsafety (double free))

Roman Perepelitsa wrote on Fri, 26 Jun 2020 18:32 +0200:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 6:24 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > % alias a='""'<Left><Left><Left><TAB>
> > 16: ./Src/Zle/compcore.c:1678: expecting 'x' at offset -1 of "x"""
>
> (digression)
>
> Does lldb start automatically when zsh crashes on you machine?

zsh, and trimmed that part of the output before posting.  I also trimmed
the value of $abs_srcdir and a few other things.

And in any case, the message above is a DPUTS(); it has nothing to do
with whether zsh was run under a debugger or not.

Although, come to think of it, I'm not sure where that "16:" at the
start of the line is from.

> How did you configure it this way?

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S.  Double digression: How do I invoke lldb in a way that'll cause it
to run the target automatically?  I'm looking for something along the
for starting the target.  I've tried -o and -s and they do start zsh,
but the tty settings are wrong (^D doesn't work, for example).