Re: ZSH segfault macOS using ALL_EXPORT

Michael Gauthier wrote on Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:27 -0300:
> Hi all,
>
> There’s a reproducible crash in zsh on macOS when using the ALL_EXPORT option. To reproduce:
>
> 1. Start zsh
> 2. Run set -a or set -o ALL_EXPORT
> 3. Press Cmd+V (this is paste on macOS)
> 4. Segfault
>
> The crash happens in iTerm or in the default Terminal.
>
> I have a fairly standard zsh installation using oh-my-zsh. The crash only seems to be triggered if the oh-my-ssh bootstrap script is included in the session profile.

Thanks for the report.

What are the values of $ZSH_VERSION and $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL?  What's
a "session profile"?  By "oh-my-ssh" (sic) do you mean "oh-my-ssh" or
"oh-my-zsh"?  If the former, what's the URL?  If the latter, could you
narrow it down further?  Could you run 'zsh -x' (without further
arguments), reproduce the bug, and post the last few lines of output
before it dies?

Thanks,

Daniel