Re: problem with zsh

> On 15 September 2020 at 17:39 Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You're going to need to log in with a different user name, or boot in
> single user mode.  Alternatively, if you have access to the filesystem
> from elsewhere via a shared drive, you may be able to edit the
> /etc/passwd file to fix the shell assignment.

There may be other ways using GUI clients, since the implication is
it's still possible to start utilities, and it looks like you're changing
settings from the command line.  For example, start emacs and use

M-x set-variable RET explicit-shell-file-name RET "/bin/zsh" RET

(double quotes needed), then

M-x shell RET

to get a shell command line. M-x is usually entered as ESC x and there
is TAB completion for the Emacs names.

It just depends what you have access to.

pws