Re: bad math expression error inside _pick_variant when running insert-all-matches for ls

[ Replying to a week old message. ]

lilydjwg wrote on Tue, 29 Sep 2020 22:59 +0800:
> BTW the mailing list archive seems not receiving any message after
> Aug 2.

Known issue; we've been short on tuits.  The code's already written but
we haven't had time to test/deploy it.

> (I was trying to keep a reference to your message.)

If you mean point others to the message, you can use the X-Seq number
for that.  If you mean download the message, you can download it from
https://www.zsh.org/mla/zsh-workers/.

Cheers,

Daniel