Is there anyone who could kindly tell me the licence of zsh, GPL or others? I searched keyword "license", but get no any statements related to GPL. Thanks.
Unless otherwise noted in the header of specific files, files in this
distribution have the licence shown below.
However, note that certain shell functions are licensed under versions
of the GNU General Public Licence. Anyone distributing the shell as a
binary including those files needs to take account of this. Search
shell functions for "Copyright" for specific copyright information.
None of the core functions are affected by this, so those files may
simply be omitted.
* zle_main.c - main routines for line editor
* This file is part of zsh, the Z shell.
* Copyright (c) 1992-1997 Paul Falstad
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
* license or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this
* software and to distribute modified versions of this software for any
* purpose, provided that the above copyright notice and the following
* two paragraphs appear in all copies of this software.
* In no event shall Paul Falstad or the Zsh Development Group be liable
* to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential
* damages arising out of the use of this software and its documentation,
* even if Paul Falstad and the Zsh Development Group have been advised of
* the possibility of such damage.
* Paul Falstad and the Zsh Development Group specifically disclaim any
* warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
* merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software
* provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and Paul Falstad and the
* Zsh Development Group have no obligation to provide maintenance,
* support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.
Sunny (Xiao Ling Chen)
z/OS USS DBX Development and L3
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab (CSTL)